you kids these days with your rapidly growing concern for the state of the world and your knowledge of important issues at increasingly younger ages despite having been told your opinions don’t matter by the adults who put you in these situations
- big spoon/little spoon: Remus is the big spoon but he’s not as cuddly as Sirius is.
- favorite non-sexual activity: Sitting somewhere in public and coming up with a backstory for passerby. Sirius makes his dramatic and tragic; Remus’ are hilarious and witty.
- who uses all the hot water: Sirius takes showers that last over an hour.
- most trivial thing they fight over: Sirius leaves a towel on the kitchen table every morning and Remus hates it.
- who does most of the cleaning: Sirius cleans everything really well when he is angry, and Remus cleans all the little things.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Sirius just cares a lot more than Remus does, so it’s him.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Remus finally does it, but they both let it go for a long time.
- who steals the blankets: Sirius will bury himself in blankets so he can sleep in.
- who leaves their stuff around: Sirius leaves everything around, the whole house is covered in his clothes.
- who remembers to buy the milk: Remus.
- who remembers anniversaries: Sirius does, but they don’t really make a big deal out of them.
- who cooks normally? Remus does, but Sirius loves to cook extravagant meals from time to time.
- how often do they fight?: All the time, but it works out eventually and they make up with frustrated sex and tender kisses.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: They
- nicknames for each other?: Padfoot and Moony.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Sirius, out of necessity.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: They mostly do joke gifts, Remus buys Sirius clothes or art supplies, Sirius buys Remus books and weed.
- who kissed who first?: Sirius did on a whim but realized he really liked it.
- who made the first move?: Remus made the first move with the intention of it meaning anything.
- who remembers things?: Sirius remembers everything when he’s younger, even if he doesn’t intend to. It drives Remus mad.
- who started the relationship?: They had a fight that they thought would end their “fling” or whatnot, but actually resulted in them being a couple.
- who cusses more?: Sirius most of the time, but Remus has a dirty mouth when he’s drunk or in bed.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt? Sirius completely loses it, and Remus can stay calm for a while, until it gets dire.
omfg A PUG IN A MOO MOO COSTUME
a zoo of dogs dressed up as other animals
tbh if you’re saying “this website has made me feel bad for being cis/straight/white/able-bodied/male” then what i’m hearing is “this website made me realise what a privileged butt i am and i don’t like it”
Tips on Studying
*open a book*
*read the first sentence*
*understand it very well*
*then slowly close your eyes*
WHERE are they getting this stuff !!
wait but you guys I didn’t mean I was gonna stop posting dumb headcanons, they get way too many notes for that. I just. Don’t really talk to anyone who ships wolfstar and that’s kinda crappy so I was mostly like “who wants to be my friend” or something stupid like that i’m sorry i’m dumb
366: Something my Mum told me when I turned 20 and said I felt old.
[suspicious snape voice] “you’re saying your friend named remus lupin definitely isn’t a werewolf”
[shocked, disappointed james potter voice] “remus lupin, a werewolf?? is it because he’s named after a guy raised by a wolf? is it because his surname literally means wolf? well. you’re wrong. his middle name is john, there’s no way he could be a werewolf.”